Alpha Ice Complex Management wants to thank you for all of your continued business during this difficult time. At Alpha Ice Complex, our customers and employees are our number one priority. We are closely following CDC guidelines found on www.cdc.gov and working diligently to make Alpha Ice Complex a safe place for all of our customers and staff.
- A face covering will be required for all guests while in the building (exceptions are made while skaters are on the ice)
- We are requesting that only one parent enter the building with skater. Siblings and other family members will not be able to enter the building.
- Abide by all physical distancing rules by keeping a 6-foot distance away from others. Benches and bleachers will be marked accordingly to help enforce that
- Utilize hand sanitation stations that are located at every entrance and exit to the rink.
- Do not enter the building if you feel ill, have a fever or cough, or are short of breath.
- Do not enter the facility if you have been in close physical contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Use signage as posted for appropriate entrance and exit locations as well as designated locker room and bench areas.
- Parents should NOT be in locker rooms for any reason.
- No loitering can take place in lobbies or bleachers of arenas- The one parent who stays for the duration of practice/ ice slot please follow all health and safety guidelines prescribed at the time.
Even with all of these precautions in place Alpha Ice Complex cannot eliminate risk associated with COVID-19. By choosing to make use of this facility, guests are assuming risk that they could contract COVID-19 at the facility despite Alpha Ice Complex’s best efforts to provide a clean and safe environment.